Iñigo Lasheras Cobos
Born in 2000.
Lives and studies in Madrid, Spain.
One year exchange in Concordia University, Canada (2021/22).
Iñigo started styding Photography in 2019 at TAI School of Arts. Since then, they have been learning and developing a photographic language that allows them to express their concerns about the relationships between space and humans.
As for the discourse in their projects, Iñigo likes to delve and investigate how the modern and urban spaces we inhabit shape our identities and our behaviours.
– TAIFoto Scholarship, 2021.
– VAV Gallery Exhibition (Montreal), The Human Event, 2021
– Selected for Discoveries PhotoESPAÑA, 2022
– Círculo de Bellas Artes Exhibition (Madrid), The Shortlist ’22 (WE:NOW Festival), 2022
– Internship at Galería Blanca Berlín (Madrid), 2022
Contact them at: email@example.com